Orange County Young Lawyers Supports Thanksgiving Basket Brigade of Central Florida
11.20.19 | Permalink
As Co-Chair of the Community Service Committee for the Young Lawyers Section of the Orange County Bar, Orlando associate Vaughn Glinton helped coordinate the group’s support of the Basket Brigade of Central Florida. Members donated tailor-made baskets of food for a Thanksgiving feast for families in need at the "Thanksgiving Basket Brigade Happy Hour" on Tuesday, November 19. In addition to collecting baskets, the group raised $200 to purchase additional baskets.
For more than 20 years, the Thanksgiving Basket Brigade has been supporting families in need throughout Central Florida. This year’s event will be held on Saturday, November 23. For more details visit https://www.basketbrigadeflorida.org/. Anyone wishing to support the cause can donate a basket. Each rectangle, plastic laundry basket must include:
- $10 grocery gift card (for turkey, taped to the bottom, inside the basket or in a card for safe keeping)
- Cans of cranberries, green beans, and yams,
- Box of Stuffing
- Box or Bag of Potatoes
- Decorations for your basket---Top 3 Best Decorated Baskets Win a Prize!
- Cookies, Cakes, or brownies….sweets!
- Peanut Butter and Jelly
- Marconi and Cheese
- Games, Coloring Books, Toys for Kids
- Other staple foods for Thanksgiving
Rumberger Hosts Dade Legal Aid's Leadership Academy Luncheon
10.24.19 | PermalinkRumberger hosted Class V of the Dade Legal Aid’s Leadership Academy Lunch & Learn Luncheon on Professionalism on Wednesday, October 23, 2019. Guest speakers, Paul Lipton and Robert C. Josefsberg discussed how to spend our precious time doing quality work for the right reasons and the “why” of what we do. They addressed how important professionalism and civility is among our young rising leaders.
Rumberger Welcomes New Associates
09.25.19 | Permalink
Congratulations to the four associates sworn in to practice law in the state of Florida this week!
- Jessica Baik graduated from Stetson University College of Law and joins the Tampa office.
- Freddy Kasten graduated from the University of Miami School of Law and joins the Miami office.
- Michaela Kirn graduated from Stetson University College of Law and joins the Orlando office.
- Sara Lewis is now admitted to the Florida Bar in addition to Illinois, New Jersey and New York and works out of the Orlando office.
11.20.19 Orange County Young Lawyers Supports Thanksgiving Basket Brigade of Central Florida Read Article >>
10.24.19 Rumberger Hosts Dade Legal Aid's Leadership Academy Luncheon Read Article >>
09.25.19 Rumberger Welcomes New Associates Read Article >>
09.17.19 A Win for the Troops! Read Article >>
09.12.19 BBQ and Bingo with the Vets Read Article >>